Application Icon is a Plugin for IBM® Lotus Domino Designer® and IBM® Lotus Notes®. It allows certain operations with database icons that Domino Designer is currently not providing.
- Exporting the Classic Application Icon
- you may save an Classic Application Icon (16 colors) to disk
- Exporting the Application Icon
- you may save an Application Icon (24Bit) to disk
- Hide from Web
- If you wish to hide a database Icon from web, you may do so simply by one action
- Show in Web
- You may make a hidden Database Icon visible in web again
To use Application Icon, you need Lotus Domino Designer 8.5 (or higher).
To install Application Icon you have two options:
Installing Application Icon as a Widget
Installing Application Icon as a Widget is dead easy:
- Open your Widgets Sidbear panel in Lotus Notes (Widgets must be activated in Notes Preferences)
- Chose to install the Application Icon and DatabaseIcon Plugins
- Restart Notes when you get prompted
Installing Application Icon as a Plugin by using an Eclipse Update Site
To install Application Icon via update site, you have to follow these steps:
- edit plugin_customization.ini in your <NOTESBINARY>/framework/rcp
directory and add the line
- restart Notes
- go to the then visible menu File\Application\Install
- select 'Search for new Features to install'
- Chose 'Add Remote Location'
- Enter a descriptive Name for it (e.g. Application Icon)
- enter the URL http://gollmick.de/AppIcon and click 'OK'
- assure the update site is checked in the list and click 'Finish'
- Chose the Application Icon Feature either for Lotus Notes or for Domino Designer and click 'NEXT'
- Accept the license and click 'NEXT'
- watch the summary and click 'FINISH'
- allow to install the Application Icon and DatabaseIcon Plugins and restart Notes when prompted